Awake extends Advanced Network Traffic Analysis to leverage AWS VPC Traffic Monitoring
The much-anticipated native cloud traffic mirroring capability was announced by the AWS team at AWS re:Inforce 2019. The Awake team has integrated seamlessly with this new capability to extend our cloud monitoring capabilities to AWS workloads for our customers. This integration is in addition to the existing Microsoft Azure VTAP integration and provides a comprehensive native cloud monitoring capability.
Customers would be able to protect all network assets across all sites (on-premise and cloud) and get one consolidated view of their enterprise’s security posture—whether on-premise or in the cloud.
How it works
Why the Awake Security Platform?
Understand your entire attack surface
- A more complete view of your potential attack surface and the business assets that are part of it.
- Tracking of every asset as they move across your network while detecting malicious intent of all entities—including now visibility into AWS workloads for the security operations team.
- An autonomously built understanding of the relationships and similarities between entities.
Identify the threats others miss
Detect and understand the intent of every threat. The solution hunts down and focuses your attention on the most consequential threats by:
- Building up evidence of malicious intent for each entity and correlating all behaviors over time—even if those behaviors manifest themselves over on-premise, cloud or IoT infrastructure.
- Going beyond alerts and visualizing the entire incident kill-chain across entities, protocols, and time.
- Enabling threat hunting and advanced threat detection across AWS infrastructure
- Allowing custom detection for your unique risks without needing threat hunters or data scientists.
A Faster, more effective response
Access actionable information regarding the entities that pose the most risk to your business and respond effectively with:
- Comprehensive, descriptive investigative answers to give better context to threats and event details.
- Forensic artifacts and timelines that equip you with meaningful evidence you can actually use.
- Insights you can share with your entire security infrastructure to enhance existing investments.
VP, Product Management
Dig Deeper with These Resources
Awake Security 2 Minute Explainer Video
What if security could think? What if it could sense danger, calculate risk, and react quickly based…
Real World Incidents Detected and Stopped by Awake
Organizations across industries use Awake every day to identify and stop modern threats from both internal and…