The Platform That Thinks Before It Acts
It Works Like the Human Brain
Explore the three components that make it work.
Visibility from the core and perimeter to IoT and cloud
- Continuously monitor your devices, users, and applications wherever they are.
- “Remember” and learn from activities monitored in the past.
- Keep data at the point of collection to ensure privacy and compliance.
Information turned into action
- Understand the behaviors and attributes of entities and automatically monitor changes to those.
- Detect malicious intent with autonomous modeling and hunting for attacker tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Use deep forensics and investigation automation for quick, effective response.
The world’s first privacy-aware security expert system
- Benefit from federated machine learning that ensures your data stays firmly on your infrastructure.
- Access Awake’s threat research, hunting, and investigative expertise on demand.
- Stay ahead of changing attacker techniques with industry-specific security playbooks.
The Secret to Our Platform’s IQ is IP
A security knowledge graph to identify and profile all the devices, users & applications on your network.
- Discover, characterize, track relationships, and cluster similar entities over time via behavioral fingerprints.
- Awake combines several different AI techniques for behavioral profiling of entities on the network.
Capture, process, and store 100x more real-time data than other modern security systems.
- A platform optimized for specialized security detection and response workflows in near real time.
- Awake doesn’t simply wrap around big-data solutions that have shortcomings when applied to security, but instead delivers a ground-up stack with autonomous security in mind.
A building-block approach to easily express even the most complex attacker tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Unparalleled interactive language that can look at abstract, inferred information about the environment, event-oriented activity records, low-level raw packets, and more.
- Multi-dimensional modeling to connect dots across time, protocols, entity behaviors, and kill-chain stage, automating detections that today require threat hunting expertise.
The Awake Difference
Stay in the Know with These Resources
Lateral Movement: Spear Phishing Detection and Intelligent Response
A small group of employees at a petroleum refining giant were targeted by a sophisticated spear phishing…
Spotting (and Stopping) Typosquatting Attacks
While doing some analysis recently on a customer environment, I came across some of my favorite domains!…