The Platform That Thinks Before It Acts
Simplifying the complexity
Explore the three components that make it work.
Visibility from the core and perimeter to IoT and cloud
- Continuously monitor your devices, users and applications wherever they are
- “Remember” and learn from activities monitored in the past
- Keep data at the point of collection to ensure privacy
Information turned into action
- Autonomously understand the behaviors and attributes of entities and monitor changes
- Isolate malicious intent by correlating incidents across entities, protocols, time and attack stage
- Use deep forensics and investigation automation for quick, effective response
The world’s first privacy-aware security expert system
- Benefit from federated machine learning that ensures your data stays firmly on your infrastructure
- Access our threat research, hunting, and investigative expertise on-demand
- Stay ahead of changing attacker techniques with industry-specific security playbooks
The Secret to Our Platform’s IQ is IP
A security knowledge graph to sense, identify and track hostile entities.
- Discover, characterize, track relationships, and cluster similar entities over time via behavioral fingerprints
- Awake combines several different AI techniques for behavioral profiling of entities on the network
Capture, process and store 100x more real-time data than other modern security systems.
- Massive-scale data infrastructure optimized for specialized security detection and response workflows in near real-time
- Unlike other vendors, Awake doesn’t simply wrap around the shortcomings of existing solutions, but instead delivers a ground-up solution with autonomous security in mind
A comprehensive language to express even the most complex attacker behaviors, tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Unparalleled interactive language and query capability that can look at abstract, inferred information about the user environment; event-oriented activity records; low-level raw bits and bytes of packets; and more
- Query across long durations of time, protocols, and entity behaviors to enable the stitching together of detection techniques that could never be automated before
The Awake Difference
Stay in the Know with These Resources
Lateral Movement: Spear Phishing Detection and Intelligent Response
A small group of employees at a petroleum refining giant were targeted by a sophisticated spear phishing…
Spotting (and Stopping) Typosquatting Attacks
While doing some analysis recently on a customer environment, I came across some of my favorite domains!…